We hope you all are having a wonderful summer. Fall is just around the corner, so it is time for us to invite you to our August Murray Hill meeting next week Tuesday, August 28,which will focus on how MPD, UWM, and our neighborhood can work together to ensure a peaceful transition into fall semester as new and returning students move into the neighborhood. As always, the meeting will be held at 7 PM at the Urban Ecology Center at 1500 E Park Place. Our agenda includes the following speakers and guests:
- Becky Freer, UWM Interim Dean of Students
- Alyssa Conrardy, UWM Neighborhood Housing and Relations Manager
- Brian Switala, Lieutenant with UWMPD
- Tom Kline, Community Liaison Officer with MPD District 1
- Craig Sarnow, Lieutenant with MPD District 1
- Nik Kovac, Alderman for District 3
We hope to see you next week!